3.3/4.3 IPC 7711/7721 Certified IPC Specialist (CIS)
This course is for Operators who are previously certified in 7711/7721. IPC requires re-certification before the 24-month certification expires. This course provides a thorough review of procedures and update information on policies and program requirements, as well as the opportunity to demonstrate hands-on skill proficiency.
Upon Successful completion of this course, Operators will be certified to perform rework and repairs based on the IPC-7711/7721 Procedures. Operators will obtain the knowledge to:
- State the purpose, scope, schedule, and grading criteria of the re-certification course.
- State IPC policies that govern operation of 7711/7721 certification and re-certification program
- Demonstrate Through-Hole, J-lead, Gull-Wing, Fine Pitch, and Chip component rework and replacement proficiently to Class 3 standards, using a variety of methods.
- Perform conformal coating removal, laminate repair, pad and trace repair and place and route modification wires
- Successfully pass the written exam with a score of 70% or better and perform at Class 3 Acceptable for the Practical exam.
Prerequisite: Prior 7711/7721 Operator Certification
Class Length: 2 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.