1.0 IPC-A-610 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
The IPC-A-610, “Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies,” is the most widely used specification for the electronic assembly industry. This course will greatly assist any company dedicated to ISO-9000 or any other quality assurance initiative. IPC specifications are widely accepted, therefore this comprehensive training and certification will have immediate recognition and legitimacy throughout the electronics industry.
Upon Successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to conduct Operator Applications Specialist (CIS) certifications and re-certifications. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1,2, and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-A-610 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Operator courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC-A-610 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and their definitions
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam at 80% or better
WHAT THE CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) RECEIVES:
Everyone who successfully completes the Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) Training Certification and examination will receive all the materials necessary for conducting Operator Certification and Re-certification Training including:
- CD Rom containing forms, handouts and visuals
- An Instructor manual providing complete instructions for Application Specialist Training (on CD ROM)
- CIT Survival Guide
- The IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-T-50, Terms and Definitions
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive IPC certification that is valid for 24 months.
Class Length: 4 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.